Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Python Network Programming

I was working on ZeroMQ Python MT4 connection. I thought I should start this threat to reinforce my understanding on Python Network Programming. If you don't know anything about ZeroMQ, don't worry I will introduce you to ZeroMQ in a separate thread. Before you start coding with ZeroMQ, you should have a fairly good idea of network programming. So in this thread, I will also introduce you to Python Network Programming. Today we live in an interconnected world. All this has become possible through internet.

If you want to send messages on the internet to other programs running on different machines, then you should learn something about network programming. Of course if you don't know any programming, you can still use internet as everything has been done for you by the developers when they program their apps. You can seamlessly send emails, download videos, images, PDFs, chat with your friends and do a lot of other things. But all these activities that you do require a lot of things to happen behind the scene between different programs that you don't have to know anything about. Unless you are a programmer trying to program your own app. So if you want to program for the internet you should learn network programming.

What Is A Network?

So let's start with what is a network. A network is a collection of computers, devices that can send data to one another. Sounds familiar! Internet is a huge network that connects millions and millions of computers and other devices with each others. Each machine that gets connected on the network is called a node. This node can be a computer, your smart phone, printers, routers and many other things. So whatever connects with the network is called a node. In simple terms any device that connects with the network is a node. A general purpose computer is called a host. Local host is your own computer.

Subscribe My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUE7VPo...F_BCoxFXIw

Join Our Million Dollar Trading Challenge:
https://www.doubledoji.com/million-dolla...challenge/