Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trading Journal

I am starting the new week with a fresh resolve. I have opened a GBPUSD short trade. I can make between 1 and 4 trades. If I lose 3 trades in a row I should stop trading for the rest of the day. I should make at least 300 pips in this week. This is my trading plan and I should practice it every week successfully. As usual the stop loss got hit. Price was not going down and I refused to close the trade. I should have placed a limit order. I should have taken the trade early in the morning when the first H4 candle closed. It would have worked. EURUSD also had a very good trade early in the morning when the first H4 candle closed. But I ignored that setup and when price started falling tried to make an entry on GBPUSD and later the stop loss got hit. I should get out of my lackadaisical attitude. I should ponder deeply before making each trade and from now on focus on winning each trade and not letting the stop loss get hit. Each trade is important. I should focus on each trade and from now on avoid opening a trade without conviction. Normally I avoid EURUSD as it moves less than GBPUSD. Even 50 pips on EURUSD should be enough though today it moved 100+ pips. There was a good long trade on USDJPY also. I missed that also. Why I am losing all these trades? The main cause is anxiety. I am suffering from FOMO. When there is a trade setup I ignore it. But when price starts moving I get anxious to get in and make an hasty entry and lose.

Today I just kept on looking at the charts and didn't open any trade. Price is just ranging. My decision seems to be correct. I have a casual attitude regarding trading which is making lose trade after trade. I need to become serious now and avoid being casual. I should look at charts and focus more before opening a trade. I should not be afraid of opening a trade. Even 40-50 pips profit can be good. I can use this profit to leverage next trades. Of course I should look for 100-200 pips trade which should be my prime focus. But if I have lost 4 trades in a row, a good 50 pips trade can simply wipe off the loss from my account. Year is coming to an end. I haven't made any progress in this year. I have made winning trades but I lose alot. So whatever pips I made I just gave it back. I again and again miss big moves. I lose a trade then I lose my nerves and lose second trade and the third trade. I need to become better. I should only focus on making 300 pips each week. I can make between 1-4 trades daily but if I lose 3 trades in a row I should call it a day and trade the next day. I should open a trade instead of hesitating whenever there is a good setup even if makes 40-50 pips.

This week comes to an end. I only opened one trade and lost it. If I had been persistent I could have made 300 pips but that is with the power of hindsight. This is my trading plan. I can make upto 15 trades in a week. I should be able to win at least 6 trades and make 100 pips per trade with 10 pip stop loss. This gives me a winrate of 40%. I should practice this trading plan. In a day I can open a maximum of 3 trades. I should stop trading for that day if I lost 3 trades in a day. Main cause of my losing is FOMO. I hastily enter into trades fearing missing a good move. I should learn to be patient. From next week I should meticulously practice this trading plan. Trading is more of an art than science. Instead of wasting my time on building algorithmic trading systems, I should now focus on my trading plan and make it a success.

Subscribe My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUE7VPo...F_BCoxFXIw

Join Our Million Dollar Trading Challenge:
https://www.doubledoji.com/million-dolla...challenge/

A new week starts with another losing trade. I opened a GBPUSD short trade and the stop loss has been hit. I need to practice my daily trading plan of 3 trades. I lost the first GBPUSD short trade. It was my usual mistake of FOMO which caused anxiety and forced me to open a trade without much thinking. Then I opened a NZDUSD long trade and accidentally closed with a 2 pip loss when I put in a take profit target just close to the stop loss. I have again opened NZDUSD long trade and right now it is 9 pips in profit. I closed this NZDUSD trade for 40 pips profit. EURUSD long trade could have made more than 140 pips. But I missed it completely. Now I should focus on my daily trading plan. 3 trades daily and 300+ pips in a week. I should now practice and practice and practice. A trade can last upto 8 hours. If price doesn't move much during these 8 hours, I should consider closing the trade.

Yesterday there was a very good short trade setup on GBPUSD and EURUSD. I simply ignored it. Today I see that GBPUSD and EURUSD have both fallen more than 100 pips. If I had taken that trade setup, I could have easily made 200 pips. With the 130 pip move on EURUSD that I missed yesterday morning, I could have easily made 300 pips on Monday. But as usual I have missed these trades. I need to have an open and a flexible trading mind when I look at the charts. Today is Wednesday and I opened a EURUSD long trade and lost it. I had this feeling that I need to close this trade but didn't. Later on it hit the stop loss. Later I opened a GBPUSD long trade and closed it for 1 pip loss. So today I made 2 trades and lost both of them. Yesterday I didn't open a trade and missed good trading opportunities on EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD and AUDUSD. I should stop hesitating and take the trade when there is a trade setup. I should not wait for a big move like 100-200 pips even 40-70 pips can be good. I can use these pips to fund 4-7 more trades and catch big moves.

Last night was FOMC rate hike decision. First USD pairs went down and then they went up. I opened a long GBPUSD trade now and the stop loss got hit. I should have waited for a trade signal on M15 instead of M5. Now I have opened a GBPUSD short trade and it looks like going good..Daily I should make 1-4 trades. There should be at least 1 trade. If I lose 3 trades in a row, I should stop trading for that day. I should not hesitate in opening a trade. If all 4 trades make 50 pips, it means 200 pips in a day. Big moves don't come daily but when they come I should also catch them. I closed the GBPUSD short trade fpr 3 pips when I found it moving towards the stop loss. Then I opened a NZDUSD long trade and closed it for 1 pip loss when I saw the price going down. Now I have again opened a GBPUSD short trade. So I have made 4 trades today and I have lost 1 trade and closed 2 trades at breakeven and one trade is still ongoing. GBPUSD short trade stop loss got hit. I made the misitae of opening a short trade when MACD was green meaning bullish. I should have at least waited for the MACD to become red that is bearish. I should be careful in the future. So I made 4 trades. I lost 2 and 2 were breakeven today. I should improve my trading skills. Yesterday was FOMC day and price moved big time. I should have studied daily, H12, H8 charts and placed limit orders instead of using market orders. Daily I should make 4 trades and if I lose 3 trades in a row I should stop trading for that day.

Having lost couple of trade and a day of traveling made be tired today and I completed ignored NFP Release today. I could have easily traded the NFP Report and made 150 pips on GBPUSD short trade but I ignored it and now I am regretting it. I have this habit of missing the big moves in the market. I open a trade and lose it and then open a trade and lose it. I need to improve my performance. I need to be focused and check the H2 candle before the news release. The last 2 hour candle can give a clue in which direction market is going to move after the news release. NFP data showed more jobs created than expected. This made the market move big time. You never know when the market will move. Yesterday NFP Report gave two great trade opportunities. First it was a classic short trade setup that could have made 150 pips on GBPUSD. Then there was a long trade setup that could have made 100 pips on GBPUSD. I missed both these trades. I need to improve my trading performance. I should avoid subpar trade and only trade when I think there is a high probability trade setup.

Tomorrow a new week starts. I need to do everything this week so succeed that means I need to be patient and disciplined and achieve my goal of making 300 pips in a week. I can make between 1-4 trades in a day. If I lose 3 trades in a row I should stop trading for that day.

A new week has started. I opened a EURUSD long trade in the morning and closed it for 35 pips profit. Now I think price is retracing. USD Index showing bullish setup so it means EURUSD and GBPUSD and other USD pairs should be bearish now. I should focus on discipline and avoid impulsive trades. I can make 1-4 trades in a day. If I lose 3 trades in a row in a day I should stop trading for that day. I have made my first trade for the day and I should wait for a good trade setup before I open another trade. Just a reminder all USD pairs move together. When I closed EURUSD long trade another good GBPUSD short trade setup appeared. I could have taken that short trade but MACD was green on H4, H6 and H8. So ignored it. Now I think I should have taken that trade with a take profit of 70 pips. I should stay focused for the next trade setup. I should not ignore trade setups with thinking that price is not going to move much anything greater than 30 pips gives my trading strategy a good Reward/Risk. I can use these 30-50 pips trade to fund more trades. USD Index is a useful indicator that I should consult before opening a trade on a USD pair. Again there was a 100 pip opportunity on GBPUSD short trade setup. I simply didn't focus and missed it. I should have focused more and taken this trading opportunity.

Yesterday I made a trade and made 35 pips and missed all the big moves on USDJPY, USDCAD, EURJPY and AUDUSD. USDJPY was a 200 pip long trade with a 10 pip SL and AUDUSD was also a 120 pip short trade with a 10 pip SL. I have opened a EURUSD short trade. Let's see how it goes. Right now it is 4 pips in loss. EURUSD trade stop loss got hit. I should have waited for the close of H4 candle and the release of German Factory Orders m/m an hour later. It would have made the situation more clear. I opened the trade early and suffered the loss. I could have easily made 300 pips yesterday with USDJPY and USDCAD long trades and AUDUSD short trade. I just missed making 300 pips on Monday. I have now opened a EURUSD long trade. I closed the EURUSD long trade for 20 pips profit. Price was going down so I thought it is better to recoup the earlier loss of EURUSD short trade. Today is a ranging day. Yesterday was a great day and I could have easily made 300-400 pips if I had not ignored all the trade setups that were appearing on USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD and GBPUSD. When you open a trade, you have no idea how much price will move. Afterwards of course, we have the advantage of looking back. I made 2 trades today. One I lost and the other made 20 pips. So basically I am breakeven.

This is Wednesday. Last night USD pairs fell. I opened a GBPUSD short trade and the stop loss got hit. I repeated the mistake of opening a trade earlier whereas I should have waited for the close of H4 candle. It looked like price was go down with the close of M30 candle which was bearish but in the next 30 minutes the situation changed completely as a bullish M30 and H1 candles were formed. I am repeating this mistake of opening a trade earlier. I made this mistake yesterday and I have made it again today. I should avoid this mistake from now on. Now I have opened a NZDUSD long trade. Closed the NZDUSD long trade for 2 pips profit. I have lost 1 trade today and closed 1 for breakeven. I am looking for a new trade setup. I have yet to make a 100 pip trade. I missed two great EURUSD and GBPUSD long trades that could have made 70 pips each. I squandered my mental capital earlier on two subpar trades and when the trading opportunity came I ignored it. I opened AUDUSD long trade but closed it on breakeven as USD Index is going up meaning USD pairs will now go down. I made 3 trades today. I lost 1 trade and 2 trades were breakeven. I failed to catch the big moves.

The Snowflake Trading Heuristic. 1) Analyze the market. 2) Identify candidate trades. 2) Enter the trade. 3) Monitor the trade. 4) Exit the trade. 5) Postmortem the trade. I have opened a NZDUSD long trade. NZDUSD immediately went into 6 pips loss. I should have used a limit order instead of a market order. I need to avoid using market orders. Postmortem the trade is a very important step. If I had used a limit order I would have gotten a better entry price. NZDUSD stop loss hit. The trade went in profit for 20 pips and then when I checked the trade after 4 hours, stop loss had been hit. I need to check the trade after each hour. I have opened a AUDUSD long trade now. This is the second trade for today. I should check the trade after each hour on my mobile MT4 app. This will be easy instead of opening the laptop booting it and then checking the trade. I should monitor the trade on my mobile phone after each hour, it will reduce the number of losing trades. I checked the AUDUSD long trade on my mobile price was going down and there was a bear H1 bar so I closed it ignoring the bullish M30 bar as I was unwilling to lose another trade today. Now when I checked price has moved up and I closed the trade earlier. I could have taken 30 pips profit. Rather I should have kept the trade open. Now I have opened a EURUSD long trade. This is the third trade for today. I have closed EURUSD long trade for 3 pips profit. I didn't check Economic News. USD Unemployment Claims were scheduled just 5 minutes later. Thank God, stop loss didn't get hit. Now I have opened a AUDUSD long trade as AUDUSD stays active during the Asian Session as well. Today I have made 4 trades. Lost 1 and 2 were breakeven and 1 is ongoing. Closing AUDUSD long trade earlier was a mistake. It was a wrong decision to open the trade before the close of H4. I have closed AUDUSD long trade for 7 pip loss as price was falling. I have reached my quota of 4 trades in a day. I quickly opened a AUDUSD long trade and then closed it for 3 pips. This makes it 5 trades. I should resist the temptation of opening more trades and instead focusing on improving trade management. I closed AUDUSD trade very early. I could have taken 50 pips profit easily. Today I lost 2 trades and 3 trades were breakeven. I need to improve trade management and improve my trading performance. I should strictly follow the rule of 1-4 trades in a day and weekly target of 300 pips.

Today is Friday. I opened EURUSD long trade and closed it and then I opened GBPUSD long trade and closed. Just testing the waters. So I wont be counting these two trades in the daily trade total. I opened a EURUSD long trade and the stop loss got hit. Then I opened an AUDUSD short trade and closed it for 5 pips. I am just testing the waters. I wont count 3 trades that were breakeven. I have lost 1 trade today. I have opened second EURUSD long trade in the hope of a breakout. I should use limit orders instead of market orders. I have said it repeatedly here but I need to do it in practice also. I have closed EURUSD short trade for 6 pips loss. I have now opened GBPUSD short trade. This is the third trade for the day. This is the first week where I have traded on every day of the week. I closed the GBPUSD short trade for 20 pips as price was not going down and MACD is still green. I close this week now. I should strictly follow my trading plan of 1-4 trades in a day and a target of 300+ pips in a week. If I lose 3 trades in a row, I should stop trading for that day. Next week has many central banks announcing there interest rate decisions. Let's see what happens next week.

New week starts. This is the end of 2022. In this week on Tuesday we have USD CPI m/m and CPI y/y which is expected to determine the rate hike decision on FOMC Meeting on Wednesday. I am starting this week with a firm resolve to make 300 pips in this week. I can make between 1-4 trades in a day. If I lose 3 trades in a row, I should stop trading for that day. I have opened a EURUSD long trade. I closed the trade for 30 pips profit. I closed it early as usual I could have gone for 45 pips but I didn't want to lose this time. I should have used a limit order instead of a market order. Price went very close to the stop loss but didn't hit it luckily. I should use limit order in future. This is a better approach. I have opened AUDUSD long trade.

Today is Tuesday.Yesterday I opened EURUSD long trade and closed it early. I could have made 50-60 pips but closed it for 30 pips early. Then I opened AUDUSD long trade thinking that EURUSD will go up and so will AUDUSD. MACD was red on AUDUSD H1 and H4, I ignored it. There was a good long trade on USDCHF but I ignored it. Long USDCHF means short EURUSD most of the time. So I made 2 trades on Monday and won 1 and lost 1. My winrate is 50% for this week. Now I am waiting for USD CPI m/m and CPI y/y in the evening. I should wait for the good trading signal. Right now USD pairs are not moving much. I should avoid this tendency of getting sloppy after winning a trade. I should focus on winning the trade everytime. I have opened AUDUSD long trade as there was a bullish H4 candle. Let's see what happens. It took just 1 minute and stop loss was hit. I just didn't focus. There was bearish candle on M20 on AUDUSD and I ignored and paid the price with a lost trade. I have now opened EURUSD short trade. This is the second trade for the day. I have closed EURUSD short trade for breakeven and opened a USDCHF short trade. This is the third trade for this day.

USD CPI m/m has been released and USDCHF has fallen around 100 pips. But unfortunately I had closed the trade for 5 pips profit and instead had opened AUDUSD short trade and lost it. So I lost 2 trades today. Didn't catch the big move. I should have focused on H2 and find a very good short trade setup on USDJPY but I didnt take it. USDCHF trade was in the right direction and could have made 100 pips but I closed it alas. I opened an AUDUSD short trade and lost it. Now I have opened a USDCAD long trade. So I opened 6 trades today. I lost 3 trades and 2 trades were breakeven. I don't count the 2 trades that were breakeven. So I opened 4 trades and lost 3. This is the 4th and the last trade for the day which is now running. USDCAD stop loss got hit. I have lost the 4th trade also. Today I made pretty bad decisions. I should avoid impulsive trading. Instead of using market orders I should use limit orders. I should have used limit order on USDCAD long trade. Today I lost 3 AUDUSD trades and 1 USDCAD trade.

Yesterday I lost 4 trades. I lost 3 trades in silly manner. Instead I could have opened USDCHF, USDJPY and USDCAD trades and made 400 pips easily. But in a silly manner I closed USDCHF trade that was in the right direction. In the morning I opened USDCHF long trade than closed it for 2 pips after 2 hours. Now I have opened GBPUSD short trade. After 2 hours we have GBP CPI y/y. Stop loss got hit. Now I have opened EURUSD long trade and NZDUSD long trade with a profit target of 100 pips. I closed both EURUSD and NZDUSD without loss in time as lateron stop loss would have got it. Then I opened EURUSD short trade a few hours later and closed it also without loss. Today we have the FOMC Meeting after few hours and we may have a highly volatile market. So I closed all the trades for now. Tomorrow also we have a lot of rate annoucements that includes EUR, GBP, CHF and AUD. So I should wait and see if there is a good trade setup. In the morning I was opening USDCHF trade in the long direction when the MACD was red on H4. I could have easily opened USDCHF short trade. It could have been in 50 pips profit now.

Today is Thursday. In the morning, I kept on looking at AUDUSD when there was a good short trade setup. I didn't open any trade as I was ambivalent. Now I have opened a short trade when price has fallen 30 pips. I again have made the mistake of using market order. I should have used the limit order instead. I keep on repeating it but in practice still use market order thinking that limit order will not get triggered. I should now strictly follow it. Stop loss got hit. I should have waited for the close of H4 candle. As now it seems AUDUSD is a buy. Once again I have opened a market order instead of a limit order. This is the second trade of the day and the last. I wont open another trade now. I should reduce the sloppiness in my trading. I closed this AUDUSD long trade for 7 pips loss and instead opened AUDUSD short trade. This is the last trade for the day. I have developed a losing streak. I have lost 2 trades and now this is my last 5th trade. I am short AUDUSD. I have lost my confidence now. I should stop trading after losing 5 trades in a row. Today was a terrible day. I lost 4 trades in a row and won the 5th trade. I closed it early for 33 pips profit. I could have easily taken 90 pips. I was eager to recoup my loss. This was the main reason to close the trade. I need to focus more and avoid impulsive trading. In the morning I was reluctant to open AUDUSD short trade. If I had done it I would have made 90 pips easily.

I am closing trades early leaving lots of pips on the table. I should focus on continuing the trade once it is in profit. I just got fixated on AUDUSD and ignored EURUSD and GBPUSD. I needlessly squandered 4 trades. I should avoid this habit of mine. Today there was great trading opportunities. I squandered my mental capital on AUDUSD. I could have made 100 pips on GBPUSD, 150 pips on EURUSD, 100 pips on USDJPY and 100 pips on AUDUSD. I missed it all but with practice my confidence will develop and I will start making 300 pips on some days easily. I should strictly follow my trading plan of 5 max trades in a day and if I lose 3 trades I should stop trading. Today I flouted my rules and lost 4 trades in a row and then won one trade that I closed very early for 30 pips when I could have gone for 110 pips.

Today is Friday. Once again I have lost 4 trades and the 5th trade is now going good. I lost AUDUSD short trade. Then I lost EURUSD long trade. Then I lose AUDUSD short trade. After that I lost EURUSD long trade. Now AUDUSD long trade is running. I lost AUDUSD long trade. Then I opened AUDUSD short trade and later on closed it for breakeven. On Friday I broke all my trading rules. I made 8 trades in total and lost 7 of them. My trading rules are 5 trades max in a day and if I lose 3 trades in a row I should stop trading for that day. Next day if I lost my first trade. I should not trade for the rest of the day. On Friday I broke all my trading rules. I should strictly discourage this habit. There was a very good 100 pip short trade on GBPUSD that I could have easily taken but I got fixated on AUDUSD. I need to focus on limit order trades and avoid market orders as much as possible. I should not break my trading rules. I should follow them strictly. It is easy afterwards to identify good trade setups on the charts. It looks very easy afterwards. But in real time it is not easy. Identifying a good trade setup in real time is challenging.

A new week starts. I opened EURUSD long trade in the morning. I closed it for 25 pips profit as price was going down after the release of German ifo Business Climate. When you open a trade, you have no idea how much the price will move. Sometimes price moves a lot and sometimes it doesn't. I should strictly follow my trading rules and be disciplined. I can make between 1-5 trades in a day. If I lose 3 trades in a row, I should stop trading for the day. There is not much movement today as the end of the year and Christmas are close. I will check tomorrow for a trade now. Actually I missed a good GBPUSD short trade that could have easily made 70 pips. I opened a EURUSD short trade on close of H6 candle. The stop loss got hit. Now I have opened AUDUSD long trade. I won 1 trade. I lost 1 trade. The third trade is running now.

Today is Tuesday. I checked and AUDUSD long trade stop loss has been hit. In the morning there was BOJ Monetary Policy Statement. BOJ surprised the market making USD highly volatile. BOJ kept the rate unchanged but targeted the YCC (Yield Curve Control) of JGBs (Japanese Government Bonds). YCC means controlling the long term interest rate by the Central Bank instead of the short term overnight rate. There was a big candle on all USD pairs. AUDUSD long trade stop loss was hit in the night many hours before BOJ Monetary Policy Statement. So I made 3 trades. I won 1 trade and lost 2. EURUSD long trade stop loss got hit. I didn't analyze much and opened a long trade. Now I have opened EURUSD short trade. This is the second trade for the day. I closed this EURUSD short trade for breakeven. After that I completely lost my discipline and opened another trade and lost it and then opened another and lost it. I made 8 trades in total. The last trade made 35 pips and I have recovered almost all the loss. I need to be disciplined and avoid opening impulsive trades. I didn't give much important to BOJ Monetary Policy Statement. I could have made 400 pips. I need to focus more and become a professional trader now.

Today is Wednesday. I started the day with GBPUSD long trade. But closed it early for 6 pips loss. Now I have GBPUSD short trade running. Stop loss got hit. In haste opened a EURUSD long trade and the stop loss got hit. Now I placed a GBPUSD buy limit order. In just a minute the stop loss got hit. I have now opened AUDUSD short trade. This is the 5th and the last trade for the day. Yesterday I lost 5 trades. I have rethought my trading strategy. I think I should use limit order more and market orders very less. I need to stay disciplined and don't lose focus. Now I have placed a GBPUSD buy limit order. The stop loss got hit. Initially I have place a GBPUSD sell limit order but then changed my mind. Now I have placed AUDUSD short trade using market order. This is the last trade for the day. Stop loss got hit. I could have made a better entry. But FOMO forced me to use a market order instead of a limit order. In the evening I opened a NZDUSD short trade and closed it for 5 pips profit. I am just opening trades and not making any real profit. I should improve my performance.

On Friday I made 3 trades. I lose 2 and 1 was breakeven. This week came to a close with a dismal performance. I missed all the good trades. There was a 100 pip trade on USDCHF short, 100 pips AUDUSD long, 100 pip AUDUSD short, 100 pips GBPUSD short, 140 pip GBPCHF short, 100 pip GBPJPY short, 200 pips GBPAUD short, 100 pip EURNZD long, 100 pips EURAUD, 100 pip EURGBP long and USDCHF long. Then there was the mother of all trades USDJPY short that could have made 500 pips. This comes out to be more than 1000 pips. I missed them all. All I did was open trades and lose them or close trades with 10 pip profit. I need to improve a lot. I just need to make 300 pips per week at least. I should focus and improve a lot.

Today is the start of the new year. I hope I am able to achieve success this year. I opened AUDUSD short trade. I lost it. Then I opened GBPUSD long trade and closed it for 6 pip loss. I opened NZDUSD  short trade and closed it very very early for 10 pips profit. If I have let the trade run, it would have been around 100 pips now. Then I again opened NZDUSD short trade and closed it early for 7 pips and again missed 50 pips. Now I have opened AUDUSD short trade and it is in 10 pip profit. So I opened 5 trades and now I have reached my daily target of 5 trades. Once again I have missed the big move. I should focus more. I missed many great trades today. I don't count breakeven trades. So I lost 2 trades. Then I lost 2 trades on EURUSD long and short. I should not have closed EURUSD long trade but I did. It was a good trade. Now I have AUDUSD long trade open with 90 pip take profit. Once again I closed AUDUSD long trade. I should have not closed it. It was a good trade. Now I have a EURUSD long trade open and it is 8 pips in profit. The trade went in profit then I stopped monitoring it. After 30 minutes I checked and it had hit the stop loss. So I made 9 trades. 4 trades were breakeven and 5 trades I lost. Tomorrow I should improve and reduce my losing trades and win trades that make 100 pips at least.

Yesterday could have been a great day. If I had traded well I could have easily made 500 pips. With practice I hope I will be able to do it. I have opened GBPUSD short trade now. Stop loss got hit. I should have used limit order and the stop loss would have not been hit. Now I am short AUDUSD. Another bad day. AUDUSD short trade also lost. Today was a long day. I should have gone long GBPUSD and AUDUSD. I think I should stop trading for the rest of the day and wait for FOMC Meeting Minutes that will be released at 12 A.M local time. I should look for a trade tomorrow. Only 1 trade tomorrow as I am not running close to busting my account. Just opened AUDUSD short trade. This is the third trade for the day. I need to win this trade. Unfortunately the stop loss got hit. I should have used a limit order. I am making silly mistakes. I should make 100 pips in the next trade. I can do it if I focus and don't make sloppy, silly stupid mistakes.

I started today with going short on NZDUSD and lost the trade. Then I went long on AUDUSD and lost the trade. After a few hours I went long EURUSD and lost the trade. So I have lost 3 trades today. I have now opened AUDUSD long trade. I desperately need to win this 4th trade. I have closed this trade. Price seems to go down. I don't want to lose another trade. Then I kept on opening trades. I opened 12 trades and blew my account. I could have easily avoided blowing the account but I had lost my emotional balance and started trading like a gambler. I could have easily avoided blowing up the account. On Tuesday, there were many good 100 pip trades but I kept on losing. Each losing trade impaired my judgement. I didn't properly analyze the charts. On Wednesday again I made silly trades and simply ignored the AUDUSD long trade. In the evening AUDUSD gave a good short trade. I ignored it. On Thursday I simply lost my nerve and lost 3 trades AUDUSD, NZDUSD and EURUSD after that I lost my nerve. There was a very good opportunity in the evening during ADP Non Farm Employment Change. GBPUSD short trade could have made 150 pips easily. I ignored it and opened AUDUSD long trade. After that I opened NZDUSD short trade lost it. Opened AUDUSD short trade that could have made 70 pips but closed it for 10 pips and opened two very silly trade GBPUSD short and GBPCHF short limit and lost both of them. This is how I blew my account. I am lamenting it now. I could have easily avoided it and made a lot of pips if I had held my nerves. On Friday NFP Report release gave a very good 200 pip GBPUSD long trade but I couldn't take that trade as I had no equity in my account.

New account and first trade. Placed sell limit order EURUSD trying to trade USD CPI m/m and y/y. Stop loss got hit. Market has whipsawed. I have been guilty of over trading. I should not open more than 3 trades daily and focus on quality of trades instead of quantity.

Today is Sunday. I am looking at the charts for good trade setups on Monday. This is my view EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and NZDUSD will be long on Monday. USDJPY, CADPY and CHFPY will be short on Monday. These are the currency pairs that I should focus on Monday. I should focus on quality of trade more than the quantity. I should avoid losing. If I am not sure about a trade setup, I should not force a trade and get stop loss hit. I can make maximum 3 trades in a day. I should win at least 2 trades.

Monday started with a EURUSD long trade. Then I closed it and opened AUDUSD long trade. Again closed it and opened NZDUSD long trade. After a few hours when I checked, stop loss had been hit. I opened a NZDUSD short trade closed it and opened AUDUSD short trade. It was 27 pips in profit when I closed the computer. When I opened the computer and checked again, price had moved up. I closed the trade for no loss. I should monitor that trades after every 30 and 60 minutes instead of assuming that price will continue to fall or rise. If I think price is changing direction, I should close the trade. I need to monitor the open trade on hourly basis. I am not doing it and I am losing trades because of it. You can predict the direction on Sunday. Every pair turned in the opposite direction.

Today is Tuesday. I opened GBPUSD long trade and lost it. Then I opened GBPUSD short trade and lost it too. After that I opened AUDUSD short trade and made 16 pips. Closed the trade as price was going up. Opened USDCHF short trade and lost it. Now I am long AUDUSD. The stop loss got hit. Today I lost 4 trades and won only 1 trade. So I lost 40 pips and made 16 pips so total loss is 34 pips. I should only use limit orders. Instead of using market orders, I should use limit orders.

Today on Wednesday I took a break and didn't trade as I had lost 4 trades yesterday. Today on BOJ Rate Policy Statement USDJPY jumped up 400 pips and then it went down 400 pips. I missed that. Than USDCHF gave a very good 130 pip short trade. I missed it completely. Yesterday I had opened USDCHF short trade and lost it. I have rethought my trading strategy and now I will only use limit orders.

Yesterday was 23 Jan 2023 Monday. Start of a new trading week. I opened a GBPUSD short trade with a limit order. Stop loss got hit. Price retraced 7 pips above the stop loss and went down 100 pips. Today is Tuesday I opened AUDUSD short trade and again stop loss got hit. I just opened this AUDUSD short trade in panic when I saw the price falling. But then price retraced went up hit the stop loss and went down again and is now again climbing up. I need to stick with my limit order trading plan.

New week starts on 1/30/2023. I am looking at the charts and trying to find a good trade setup. This is an important week with FOMC Meeting on Wednesday night followed by GBP BOE Monetary Policy Report and after that EUR Refinance Rate. On Friday we have the NFP Report release. Bad habits die hard. There were very good trades on EURCAD, EURAUD, USDCAD and EURUSD, I ignored them all and instead again opened a trade with a market order on GBPUSD H1 chart. I was breaking my rule of avoiding market order and using a limit order. Stop loss got hit and I lost the trade. All those 4 trades that I ignored made 100+ pips. AUDUSD also gave a very good short trade that could have made 100+ pips. I didn't trade on Wednesday. I placed a buy limit order on USDCAD on Thursday. It got filled. It was 20 pips in profit when I closed it fearing retracement. Now it is 100 pips in profit. I should make the trade breakeven if I fear retracement instead of closing the trade too early.

This week started on 2/6/2023. I made a EURUSD sell trade with a limit order than cancelled it and opened a market order and lost 10 pips. Then I opened AUDUSD long trade and lost 2 pips. This was Tuesday. On Monday I just didn't open a trade. On Thursday I opened GBPCHF long trade with a market order and made 50 pips. On Friday I opened NZDUSD long trade with a market order and lost it and then opened a EURUSD short trade with a market order and lost it. I should stop using market orders and only use limit order. I have repeated this enough time. I should do away with market orders.

New week has started on 2/13/2023. I opened GBPUSD long trade and lost it. Then I opened EURUSD short trade and lost it. I have lost 2 trades by now. I have to make 10 trades and win at least 5. Last week I made 5 trades, lost 4 of them and won only 1. This week has started with 2 lost trades. Opened GBPUSD short trade and stop loss got hit. Now I have opened NZDUSD long trade. This makes is the 4th trade this week. I have lost 3 trades by now. I closed NZDUSD long trade breakeven. Market became volatile. On Wednesday I opened EURUSD long trade and closed it for 6 pips loss and the immediately opened EURUSD short trade and later on closed it for 17 pips gain. Now I have made 5 trades and I have nothing to show. On Thursday I opened EURUSD long trade and closed it for 1 pip profit. So I made 7 trades this week. I lost 4 trades and 3 trades were breakeven. I didn't make pips. I need to make 2-3 trades daily and make 100 pips daily.

New week started on 2/20/2023. I opened a GBPUSD long trade with a limit order. It hit the stop loss after 12 hours. I couldn't do anything as my internet connection was not working for the next few days. Today internet connection got restored and I found that the stop loss had been hit. This is my trading plan 10 pip SL, 110 pip TP. I must win at least 4 trades in 18 trades to make 300 pips in a week.

New week 2/27/2023. I have already lost 4 trades. I opened NZDUSD short trade. Then GBPUSD long trade. After that GBPUSD short trade and again GBPUSD long trade. Now I am short AUDUSD short trade. I can make 25 trades in a week. I just need to win 5 trades and make 110 pips in those trades. Losing 20 trades means 200 pips and winning 5 trades making 110 pips per trade means making 550 pips. So we make 550-200=350 pips per trade. On Monday I lost total 14 trades. On Tuesday I lost NZDUSD long trade then AUDUSD long trade. On Wednesday I opened USDCHF short trade and closed it early for 20 pips. I should focus on trade management and avoid closing trades early.

New week 3/13/2023. I can only trade AUDUSD and NZDUSD for now due to margin requirements caused by a huge drawdown. I opened a AUDUSD short trade. The stop loss got hit by 1 pip and the price retraced after that. I should have placed the stop loss 2 pips above the highest on H4. I have lost 1 trade now.

New week 4/17/2023. Lost a lot trading from my mobile phone. Now I have decided to check H6, H8 and H12 timeframes and ignore H4 timeframe as it is making me lose a lot. This week was terrible. I closed 2 very good trades that could have made 100 pips. One was USDCAD long trade that was going well but on retracement I panicked and closed it. Other was AUDUSD sell trade when it was going well. I closed it early for a few pips. I need to focus on managing the trade once the stop loss doesn't get hit.

New week 5/1/2023. On Tuesday we had AUD Rate Statement. I had this idea that AUDJPY and NZDPY to trade. I somehow have started avoiding the pair that has the economic news release. So I avoided AUDJPY. I should stop avoiding trading the pair with economic news release if there is a good chart pattern. I opened a long trade on NZDJPY with 6 pip SL. Stop loss got hit. Then another NZDJPY long trade and again the SL got hit. Then I lost my nerve and opened a short trade on AUDCAD. SL again got hit. Then again NZDJPY short trade and it went down 20 pips. It was a ill planned trade. I had lost my nerve. When I lose a trade, I lose my confidence. I haven't overcome this problem in my mind. I closed NZDJPY when it was in positive. By that time, I have spent my mental capital and simply ignored the buy signals on AUDJPY and AUDCAD that were shouting out from the charts. I simply gave up by losing 3 trades in a row. I can make 6 trades in a day. It means 30 trades in a week. Stop loss should be between 6-10 pips. I should win at least 5 trades and make 110 pips with 10 pip SL meaning 550 trades. Losing 25 trades means losing 250 pips so in net I make 300 pips per week. I should practice making 6 trades in a day and not losing them.

New week 5/22/2023. Lost AUDPY long trade than lost AUDJPY short trade. After that opened AUDUSD long trade. It continued the whole night. Next morning I closed it for 4 pips and completely ignored AUDUSD short trade setup that could have given a 5 pip SL trade. After that missed a very good AUDJPY short trade. Then in frustration opened AUDJPY short trade and the stop loss got hit. After that opened NZDUSD long trade. Closed it for 12 pips. Today was NZD Official Cash Rate and Monetary Policy Statement and I completely ignored another 100 pips trade. There is a very good GBPNZD long trade. I should focus on the Economic Calendar News Release. Today and yesterday were big days. NZDUSD, NZDPY, EURNZD, GBPNZD and AUDUSD moved big time. But I missed all these long trades and was confused.The big day was Tuesday. I missed the opening shot on NZDUSD and AUDUSD. Then I made 12 pips on a long trade when I knew this is a temporary retracement and the price is going down. I then again missed the big trade on NZDUSD and AUDUSD on Wednesday that could have easily made me 200 pips with 10 pip SL.

New week 5/29/2023. Opened long AUDUSD trade and then closed it for 2 pips when price was retracing. Price is ranging. Tomorrow is AUD CPI y/y. I need to focus more and make a few good trades this week. I have opened AUDUSD long trade. The entry price is 0.65300 and the SL is 0.65200 and TP is 0.66400. Let's see how this trade proceeds. AUDUSD trade lost. First it went in profit of 15 pips then fell like a stone. I didn't see the strong resistance level and didn't close the trade when it was in profit expecting a breakout in the up direction. It didn't happen and when I checked again SL had been hit.

I have decided to take part in the forex demo account competition. This is will test my trading skills and when I win the competition, I will be able to get $500-$1000 funding. I have joined FBS Demo contest that starts on 5th June and will last two weeks till June 16. If I win the contest, I will get a fund of $450 in FBS account. I have also joined HFM Demo contest that will last 1 month. It will start from tomorrow 1st June and last till 30th June. Top prize is $2K. Second price is $1K. I have also joined LiteFinance demo contest that starts from 1st June and will end on 30th June. You can win upto $4K if you come at the top of the contest. This is a good way to fund your account. I have also joined InstaTrader Friday contest and InstaTrader fortnightly contest that starts on 5th June and ends on 16th June. You can get $1000 if you win this contest. I will try to trade all these accounts simultaneously. Can I automate the whole thing? Maybe yes with a trade copier. But I will try to manually trade these accounts.

On 1st June the competition has started. I opened a GBPUSD long trade on LiteFinance but stop loss got hit. Today I am trying to trade the NFP Report. Opened a long trade on EURUSD closed it early and it rebounded. Then opened a short EURUSD trade. SL got hit. This was LiteFinance and HFM. Then for InstaFore FX Rally, I opened long AUDUSD, EURUSD and short AUDUSD and EURUSD and SL got hit in all these 4 trades. I think the market will whipsaw. I should only use limit order from now. This time I placed a buy limit order SL 10 pips for EURUSD and GBPUSD for sometime the trades worked and then it became clear market is going to go down on NFP Report release. SL got hit and I didn't make a single winning trade in FX1 Rally InstaForex contest. I can join FX1 Rally contest next Friday. I will make 4 trades daily making a total of 20 trades in a week and win at least 5 making 110 pips per trade. Let's see I can do it or not next week.

This is a new week. Today is Monday. Today there was CHF CPI m/m data release. I opened two short orders on USDCHF and GBPCHF. Both SL got hit by a few pips. I have lost $500 on LiteFinance contest meaning I have lost 10% of the account now. I should reduce the lot size on LiteFinance.I made a total of 6 trades and lost all of them. On HFM contest I have lost all 6 trades and lost 3.8% of the account. InstaForex fortnightly Lucky Trader contest has also started now. I lost 2 trades and the total loss is $20 which is small. The account size is $30K. This is the test now. I will make 20 trades in this week and I should win at least 5 trades making 550 pips and losing 150 pips. I have lost 2 trades now on this Monday. On Tuesday I opened EURUSD long trade. First it went into profit and after that fell like a stone and hit the SL. Now I have lost 3 trades. On Thursday I opened GBPUSD long trade. The SL got hit by a few pips and then price went up more than 150 pips. I should have placed the SL 5 pips below low of H4. I am committing this mistake again and again. It is crucial I overcome this mistake as the SL in my trading strategy is 10 pips and its placement at the right level is crucial. I made 4 trades this week and lost all 4. I missed all big moves this week. I should place 4 limit orders daily. I should make this a habit and a routine.

New week starts 6/13/23. I have opened short trades on EURUSD, AUDUSD, AUDJPY, GBPCHF and GBPJPY. On InstaForex I have widened the SL to 20 pips due to big spreads like 8 pips on GBPJPY. GBPJPY SL hit. I have deleted GBPCHF short trade limit order. EURUSD SL hit. AUDUSD and AUDJPY short trades are still running. I should daily place 4 limit orders. This means 20 trades in week. I need to win only 5 trades to make a good living. All SL got hit. I lost all 4 trades today. I opened again 4 trades on Wednesday. Long trades on GBPUSD, USDJPY and GBPJPY and short trade on EURUSD. USDJPY and EURUSD SL got hit. GBPUSD didn't trigger and GBPJPY went in profit of 150 pips but I closed it too early and left another 150 pips on the table. GBPJPY price entry was 176.52 and SL was 176.42. I closed the trade at 178.08 roughly 150 pips. I should have waited and not closed the trade. GBPJPY price closed at 182 meaning I left 400 pips on the table and not 150 pips as said earlier. I should have moved the stop loss to 178 and should have let this GBPJPY trade run and taken this 400 pips profit. I need to daily place 4 limit orders with SL 10 pips and TP 110 pips. This is my trading plan.

New week starts 6/19/2023. I didn't trade on Monday and missed a good short trade on AUDUSD and NZDUSD.Today I first opened a EURUSD long trade and closed it before it hit the stop loss then I opened a short EURUSD and SL got hit. Missed a very good GBPJPY short trade. I am still finding it difficult to implement the 4 limit order daily trading plan. The first EURUSD long trade was without planning. The second EURUSD short trade was also without planning. Today is GBP CPI y/y. I have opened long trades on GBPUSD, GBPJPY and GBPCHF. I couldn't give a good performance this week. Yesterday opened EURJPY buy trade and closed it for a small profit before it went negative. Opened GBPUSD short trade. SL got hit. Now I have GBPUSD buy trade open.New week started on 7/3/2023. I have made a series of trades with very small profits. I have also lost a couple of trades. I have failed to catch big moves. My performance this week was zero. I opened a GBPUSD long trade on Thursday but the SL got hit. On Friday I tried to trade NFP Report by going EURUSD long. It was the correct direction but SL got hit.

New week starts 7/10/2023. I have placed GBPUSD and AUDUSD sell limit orders and USDJPY buy limit orders. AUDUSD has been filled. Daily I need to place 5 limit orders. I closed AUDUSD at 0.6669 whereas it went down to 0.66378. Now I have opened three buy limit orders on EURUSD, GBPUSD and NZDUSD. Since only 1 limit order was hit. I have made 1 trade. All three limit orders got SL hit. So I have lost 3 trades and 1 was breakeven which I don't count. So I have lost 3 trades. Opened AUDUSD and NZDUSD short trades. SL got hit. Now opened again NZDUSD short trade. I have lost 5 trades now. I closed NZDUSD trade for 35 pips profit. Now I have opened EURUSD long trade and placed GBPNZD and EURNZD sell limit order in anticipation of a rate hike after 1 hour by RBNZ. Both GBPNZD and EURNZD trades didn't get trigger so I have deleted them. I closed EURUSD trade for 10 pip as I had opened this trading without much planning. So till now I have lost 5 trades. I can make 30 trades and I have to win 9 trades at least. I have placed GBPUSD and EURUSD sell limit order and USDCHF buy limit order in anticipation of USD CPPI m/m data release. All the three limit order SL got hit. So I have lost 8 trades now and haven't won one single trade. I have opened USDJPY and GBPJPY buy limit orders.

New week starts 7/19/2023. I opened EURUSD long trade than closed it for no profit on Monday. On Tuesday I opened EURUSD long trade and closed it breakeven. Today I lost EURUSD short trade. Now I am short EURUSD again. I again lost EURUSD short trade. Then I opened AUDUSD short trade and recovered the lost. On Thursday, I placed a EURUSD sell limit order. It didn't trigger. Then I placed AUDUSD sell limit order it didn't trigger. Today is Friday, I opened AUDUSD short trade and SL got hit when I checked a few hours later. I should have used a limit order. I am not long AUDUSD. Once again I showed dismal performance this week. I need to make 30 trades in a week and win only 6 trades with 100 pip TP and 10 pip SL which gives a total of 600-240=360 pips per week. This is the minimal I should do every week. This requires a winrate of 20%. 30 trades per week means 6 trades daily.

New week has started 7/24/2023. Today Surge Trader competition also started. In the morning I opened AUDUSD short trade. SL got hit. Now I have opened GBPUSD short trade. Closed GBPUSD short trade early and opened GBPUSD long trade. Now I have 2 lost traders. Closed GBPUSD long trade for a few pips. 2 trades lost till now. Yesterday I was traveling between two cities so I didn't open trades. Today I opened EURUSD and GBPUSD buy limit orders but the orders didn't get triggered. I am waiting for FOMC Meeting Minutes and a lot of volatility later today.

New week starts on 7/31/2023. I missed good trades on USDJPY, AUDJPY, NZDJPY, GBPJPY and EURJPY in the morning. In the evening I opened short trades on NZDUSD, AUDUSD and NZDJPY and lost them. Then I opened a NZDUSD long trade and closed it for 10 pips. I have to make good trades this week and win InstaTrader Weekly Contest. I can open 5 trades at one time. I need to use limit orders and focus on identifying good trading setups. Today is Tuesday. After a few hours we have AUD Rate Statement by RBA. I have placed sell limit order AUDUSD, AUDJPY while GBPJPY sell order that I placed last night did not trigger. By now I have lost 3 trades. I can make 6 trades daily. This makes 30 trades in a week. I have to win 6 trades out of 30 which gives a winrate of 20%. AUDJPY and GBPJPY got triggered. I closed both of them for breakeven. I closed AUDJPY early as on RBA Rate Statement it fell 100 pips. I should have kept it open. Opened a USDCAD long trade. SL got hit. So I have lost 4 trades by now. I opened USDCHF long trade. SL got hit. I have lost 5 trades by now. I opened GBPJPY short trade. SL got hit. I have lost 6 trades by now. I have opened GBPUSD short trade now. Closed the trade for 10 pips. Today I opened 6 trades and lost 3 trades. Lost NZDJPY long trade. Now I have lost 7 trades this week. I have opened AUDUSD long trade. AUDUSD SL got hit as price fell down hard. Now I have lost 8 trades this week. I have opened USDCHF long trade. SL got hit. Then I opened GBPUSD long trade and SL got hit. So I have lost 10 trades by now. I have opened USDCAD short trade. SL got hit. So I have 11 lost trades now. Opened EURUSD long trade. SL got hit. I have lost 12 trades now. Opened AUDUSD long trade. SL got hit. I have now lost 13 trades without winning a trade. This week has been full of sloppy mistakes. I missed all the big trades. There are 100+ pip trades on EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY, GBPAUD, GBPCAD and EURCAD, a total of 1200 pips.

New week starts at 8/7/2023. I opened GBPUSD short trade. SL got hit. Now I am long GBPUSD. I have to win 1 trade in 3 trades. In the morning opened NZDUSD short trade in anticipation of NZD Inflation Expectation q/q. SL got hit. Now I have opened GBPUSD short trade. GBPUSD made 30 pips. After that I placed EURUSD buy limit order that didn't get triggered by 1 pip. So I made a total of 5 trades last week with poor performance. Tomorrow is a new week 8/14/2023. On Monday there is no major economic news release. On Tuesday morning we have AUD Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes and a few hours later GBP Claimant Count. In the evening CAD CPI m/m and USD Empire State Manufacturing Index and USD Retail Sales m/m. On Wednesday early morning we have NZD Official Cash Rate and in the night USD FOMC Meeting Minutes. On Thursday morning we have AUD Employment Change and in the evening USD Unemployment Claims. On Friday no high impact news release.

Today 8/14/2023, new week starts. I opened USDCHF short trade. Then closed it for 1 pip loss on getting double minded. In the evening opened NZDUSD trade and placed SL on H1. SL got hit. It was a hasty trade. FOMO compelled me to open the trade. After one hour we have AUD Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes. I have opened AUDUSD long trade. We will know after 1 hour what happens. SL got hit. Now I have lost 3 trades this week. I have placed USDJPY buy limit order now. I deleted USDJPY limit order and instead placed NZDUSD sell limit order. Last week my trading performance was dismal. However I managed to code a telegram ea that can automate the whole process of opening and closing trades on multiple broker account using telegram app on my smart phone. Next week we have the NFP Report release on Friday. So it should be an interesting week.

New week started yesterday 8/28/2023. I opened three trades on Monday and lost all three. First I place EURJPY sell pending order. SL got hit. Then I placed USDJPY and GBPJPY sell limit order. USDJPY SL got hit. GBPJPY continued for a couple of hours and the SL got hit in the night. Now I have opened EURJPY buy limit order. EURJPY buy limit order got filled and then SL got hit. I have lost 4 trades by now. I opened GBPJPY short trade and lost it. Then I placed AUDUSD sell limit order. SL got hit. Now I have GBPUSD long trade open. It is in negative. So I have now opened 7th trade for this week. I closed this trade for a loss. Now I have placed a GBPJPY sell limit order. This is the 8th trade now.

Yesterday new week started 9/5/2023. I placed AUDUSD sell limit order that got filled. Today was AUD RBA Rate Statement. In the morning I closed AUDUSD short trade for 40 pips and missed the bigger move. I should have closed the AUDUSD short trade at 100 pips profit. Then today I placed AUDJPY buy limit order which I have deleted it now as there is no chance of getting filled. I placed GBPUSD buy limit order, SL got hit. I have now opened EURUSD buy order. Let's see what happens. Again stop loss got hit. I should avoid the practice of closing a trade hastily. I should let the trade run. SL got hit. Then I opened GBPJPY long trade and SL got hit after a few hours. I made 4 trades this week. I won 1 and lost 3 trades.

Today is Sunday. On Monday we have no major economic news release. On Tuesday we have GBP Claimant Count Change. On Wednesday we have GBP GDP m/m and USD Core CPI m/m, CPI m/m and CPI y/y. On Thursday we have AUD employment change and unemployment rate, EUR main refinancing rate and monetary policy statement and after that USD core PPI m/m, retail sales and unemployment claims and then ECB press conference. On Friday we have USD empire state manufacturing index and later USD preliminary UoM consumer sentiment. New week started 9/12/2023. I placed GBPUSD sell limit. SL got hit. Then I placed AUDUSD sell limit. SL got hit. On Monday I lost 2 trades. On Tuesday I placed GBPUSD buy limit. SL got hit. Now I have GBPUSD buy limit and AUDUSD buy limit placed. AUDUSD SL got hit. I deleted GBPUSD buy limit order. Now I have GBPJPY sell limit order. I have lost 4 trades by now. GBPJPY made some pips. Then I placed EURJPY buy limit order. The trade made few pips. But not many. Basically both these GBPJPY and EURJPY trades were wrong. Today placed GBPJPY buy limit order. SL got hit. I have lost 5 trades this week.

Next week is very important we have a number of central banks making the interest rate decisions that includes the FED, BOJ, SNB and RBA. On Wednesday we have Federal Funds Rate and the FOMC Press Conference. I have missed good trades on CAD pairs on Monday. On Tuesday we had CAD CPI m/m and USDCAD, GBPCAD and CADJPY moved big time. I missed those trades and instead made subpar trades this week so far. I opened NZDJPY sell limit order trade yesterday. SL got hit. Today we have SNB Monetary Policy Rate Decision day. I have placed a GBPCHF buy limit order. SL got hit on 3 accounts but on 1 account the trade made 90 pips. Why the SL got hit on three broker accounts? There was price difference between these three brokers with this broker. Next time I should take this into account. Next week I made only 2 trades. I lost 1 and in the second trade just recovered the lost. I wasted this week. Next week starts now on Monday. We have AUD Rate Statement on Tuesday and NZD Rate Statement on Wednesday then we have NFP Report on Friday. I should focus on AUD and NZD pairs in the first three days of the week.

I started the new week with no trade on Monday 9/3/2023. I missed a number of good trades. Today I opened AUDJPY buylimit trade. SL got hit. Yesterday there were very good trades EURJPY, USDCAD, EURUSD, GBPUSD etc. I missed them all. One type of trade is limit order and another is momentum trade when you see price moving we can open a trade at the close of H4 using smaller timeframe as SL. I opened GBPUSD sell trade. SL got hit. Now I am long EURUSD and I have halved the risk. I tried to trade NFP Report today. I opened EURUSD and NZDUSD long trades. SL got hit on both. I should have seen the clear sell signal on NZDUSD H8 and H12. I didn't bother to check H8 and H12. Now I should focus on next week. Next week started on 9/10/2023. I opened GBPUSD short trade. Made 30 pips and then closed it and missed opening a good long trade. After that I opened GBPJPY long trade and lost it. Then next day I opened a hasty and ill planned GBPUSD long trade and lost it very soon. Then I opened EURUSD short trade and lost 10 pips on it. So I have opened 4 trades and lost 3 trades in total. I haven't made big pips. On Friday lost AUDJPY trade. So this week I lost 5 trades. Dismal performance this week. I should improve my performance.

Next week starts on 16/10/2023. BOJ might surprise the market this week. Reuters have reported that Japan Finance Minister has informed G20 that it might intervene in the forex market. This means traders should be careful as intervention by BOJ is always a surprise. I made NZDUSD short trade and closed it for 20 pips on Monday. On Tuesday I opened AUDUSD trade and closed it at breakeven before SL could get hit. On Wednesday morning I opened EURNZD trade and SL got hit quickly. Now I have opened EURUSD short trade.

New week 23/10/2023. I opened GBPUSD long trade and closed it for 3 pips loss. Now I have place GBPUSD sell limit order.