Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trading Journal

New week started on 11/6/2023. I lost 3 trades on Monday. I opened AUDUSD short trade. Lost it. Then opened AUDUSD short trade again and lost it. Opened EURUSD short trade.  Opened AUDJPY short trade and SL got hit. EURUSD made 50 pips and recovered the loss. Today I opened GBPCAD trade. Closed it for 11 pips profit. On Wednesday I opened AUDUSD long trade. SL got hit. Today Thursday first I opened EURUSD long trade. Closed it at breakeven. Then opened EURUSD short trade. Closed it for breakeven. Then opened GBPJPY long trade and closed it for breakeven.

New week started on 11/13/2023. I didn't trade on Monday as internet was done. On Tuesday I opened EURUSD long trade became ambivalent and closed it for 20 pips. Later it went up 150 pips on USD CPI m/m data release. Last week I had also done this when I closed EURUSD short trade early and later it went 120 pips. I need to avoid this habit of closing trading too early. Having missed great trades, I lost 2 trades on Wednesday. One was GBPUSD long trade and the other was EURJPY short trade. I can make 3 trades with 2% risk. If I lose 3 trades then I will make the next 3 trades with 1% risk. If I lose them also then the next 3 trades will be 0.5% risk. I made 3 trades now. I was breakeven. I lost 2 trades. I lost another trade on Thursday. It was GBPUSD long trade. Now I have lost 3 trades. I don't count breakeven trade.

New week started on 11/20/2021. I opened EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD short trade. EURUSD and GBPUSD SL got hit. Closed AUDUSD for breakeven. Then opened EURUSD and GBPUSD long trade and closed it for 20 pips profit. On Wednesday I opened EURUSD long trade. SL got hit. Then I opened EURJPY long trade and made 40 pips. So no big trade this week. I am just breakeven.

New week has started 11/27/2023. I opened EURUSD long trade. It was not going anywhere so I closed it for 2 pips loss. In the morning I opened GBPUSD and EURUSD long trade. SL got hit on both. Then I opened NZDUSD short trade. It went down then it was going up when I closed it for 0 pips loss. So I have lost 4 trades now in this week. When I closed NZDUSD sell trade. There was a very good buy signal. I ignored it. There was a good buy signal on GBPUSD, EURUSD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD and I ignored them all as my mind was fixated on the short trade and when I closed it I was mentally exhausted. I need to develop the ability to go long from short and short from long when I admit my mistake. On Thursday I opened GBPUSD, EURUSD and NZDUSD short trade. GBPUSD and EURUSD SL got hit. NZDUSD went down 60 pips. But when I looked at it after a few hours it was going up again. So I closed it for 6 pips. This is what happens. Price can suddenly go down and then suddenly start going up again. I lost many trades something like 6 this week without catching any good move.

New week started on 12/4/2023. I lost 6 trades this week and couldn't catch the big moves. First trade I lost was GBPJPY on Tuesday. On Wednesday I lost CADJPY long trade. It should have been sell. On Thursday I lost two EURUSD trades. One was short and other was long. Today I was trying to trade NFP Report and lost EURUSD and GBPUSD long trades. I lost 6 trades.

New week started on 12/11/2023. I opened EURUSD short trade. Closed it for 5 pip loss. After that opened GBPUSD long trade and lost it. After that opened AUDUSD long trade and lost it. I lost 3 trades in a row today. On Tuesday I reduced the risk and opened EURUSD long trade and closed it for 40 pips. On Wednesday before the FOMC Meeting something like 8 hours before I opened a long trade and this time the take profit got hit on AUDUSD long trade and I made 110 pips profit. I could have made 150 pips profit. But since the default 110 pips had been entered and I didn't change it I missed it. AUDUSD long trade placed on two other brokers didn't get triggered by less than 1 pip. Today we had GBP Official Bank Rate on Thursday I just missed a 200 pip move on GBPUSD GBPJPY and EURJPY. I need to improve further if I want to win the World Cup. Today on Friday also I made no trades. I placed a buy limit order on GBPUSD and then cancelled it. It should have been a sell limit order. I need to improve my trading.

Subscribe My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUE7VPo...F_BCoxFXIw

Join Our Million Dollar Trading Challenge:
https://www.doubledoji.com/million-dolla...challenge/