Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Forex Profit Nexus Trading System FREE Download

Forex Profit Nexus Trading System is being given as a gift for a few days by Russ Horn. If you have been trading forex for a while you must have heard about Russ Horn. He is giving a Forex Profit Nexus 13 page PDF, plus indicators, templates and an installer free for a few days as part of the pre-launch of his Forex Master Method Evolution System. You can Forex Profit Nexus. Below is a screenshot of this system in action.
[Image: forexprofitnexus1.jpg]
Forex Profit Nexus system comprises of 4 indicators:
1.Wave
2.Arrows
3.Oscillator
4.CCIHisto

Go through the 13 page PDF, Russ Horn explains everything in detail. Oscillator is just the difference of two moving averages just like MACD and it is used to determine market bias. Below is another screenshot of this system:
[Image: forexprofitnexus2.jpg]
As the screenshot shows, when the oscillator is blue, you only look for a buy trade and when the oscillator is orange, you look for sell trades. Now any trading system that can be coded into an indicator like this Forex Profit Nexus System is known as a Quantitative Trading System. You can call it system/strategy whatever you want. This is something important for you to understand.

Quantitative trading strategies can be backtested using market data. Forex Profit Nexus system can be backtested and forward tested. These two tests are important for the evaluation of any trading system. You can download this Forex Profit Nexus System and test it on your demo account. In the next few days, Russ Horn is going to open the door to his Forex Master Method Evolution trading system that can also win a copy free by leaving a comment below the Forex Profit Nexus System download page explaining how this system will help you.

Subscribe My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUE7VPo...F_BCoxFXIw

Join Our Million Dollar Trading Challenge:
https://www.doubledoji.com/million-dolla...challenge/

Hello,
I'm looking for the Forex Profit Nexus Trading system by Russ Horn. Where can I download it?
Thanks,
Ben